Liver vs Magic Vodka Machine
Jan. 22nd, 2005
Well because of lack of anything better...
The boxing glove is supposed to be the gall bladder!
If you'd like to build your own Magic Vodka Machine (that turns bad vodka into good vodka) you'll need the following:
- cheap desk fountain for the pump (around $10)
- one foot of 1 inch gauge plastic tube ($1 at hardware stores)
- activated charcoal ($5 at your local pet store in the fish section)
- polyester "filter floss" (free if you rip it out of a teddy bear)
- big containment unit, one with a spout if you're lucky
Then do this:
- Fill the tube with charcoal and cap both ends with some filter floss
- Hook the tube up to the pump (you may need some adapters from the hardware store)
- Submerge the pump into your container
- Plug the pump into an electical socket
- Run water through the Magic Vodka Machine first as to get rid of any charcoal dust that may occur
- Make sure you have a lid that is some what airtight on your container so that your vodka does not evaporate
- After your vodka has ridden around in the machine til you feel it
is tastey (usually over night) rebottle it and store it in the freezer
- html bullets are fun to use.
© 2017 feltup.org